In Which I Blather On Some More

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Notes from the Great White North

Dear Canada,
Your money sucks, eh. It is about 2 millimetres too tall to fit in my zippered wallet without getting stuck in the zipper.

Dear Toronto,
Your traffic sucks also, eh. It should not have taken me over an hour to go 20 km. Was it really necessary to shut down all lanes, both directions of the Gardiner for the whole weekend? Your secondary streets are not designed to handle that amount of traffic.

Dear Blue Jays,
Thank you for winning!

Dear Boston Sports Teams,
Take note and stop sucking.

Dear Canadians,
I LOVE YOUR ACCENTS!

Dear Montreal Canadiens,
Good luck and please win. Someone needs to take out the Flyers, and I'd love to see a team from Canada in the Stanley Cup.

Dear Jack Astors,
I forgot how much I love you and your cheesy garlic panbread.

Dear R & K,
Congratulations and thank you so much for inviting me to your wedding! I had a great time, you guys both looked fantastic, and I hope you have a blast on your honeymoon.

Love, Kate

No comments: