2:45 PM Israeli time.
A word of warning. Should you find yourself on the Tel Aviv beach promenade and need to avail yourself of the public facilities, do not enter the door with the sign "lavatory".
A word of warning. Should you find yourself on the Tel Aviv beach promenade and need to avail yourself of the public facilities, do not enter the door with the sign "lavatory".
In this case, the lavatories are public changing/shower rooms. Filled with naked Russians showering off salt water. If you do enter, you will not find toilets, and the naked Russian women will look at you funny as you high-tail it out of there.
The public toilets are in another room, around the corner and marked "restrooms".
Here you will find the public toilets! And, thankfully, no naked Russians.
I do find it interesting that while I speak neither Russian nor Hebrew, I've been here long enough now to distinguish between the two.
No comments:
Post a Comment