In Which I Blather On Some More

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Parking Wars

I live in a condo complex of 2-bedroom townhouses. There are 16 units, 16 covered carport parking spaces, and 24 outdoor parking lot spaces. If every unit has 2 cars (which they don't, there are at least 4 that I know of with only one car) that leaves 8 visitor parking spaces. Granted a couple get "lost" in the winter under snowbanks. But still. There *should* be plenty of parking. So why did I have to listen to a 45 minute bitch-fest from a bunch of neighbors during the open discussion portion of tonight's Condo Board meeting? Gah. Too bad I'm only Madame President and not Grand Supreme Ruler on High, because if I was the latter, I could have had them all beheaded or sent to the dungeon or at least made to sit in different corners until they could be nice to each other.

1 comment:

L said...

I think you should have held your hands over your ears and yelled "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LALALALA!" It probably would have been just as mature as the argument.