In Which I Blather On Some More

Monday, January 9, 2012

Tel Aviv

I haven't taken as many pictures yet on this trip to Israel as I did at the beginning of my trip in May. Partially because I haven't seen anything new yet on this trip, but also because as it is now winter, the days are shorter and it is dark by the time I leave the office. Here are a couple from when I arrived on Saturday.

View from my hotel room. I'm on the south side this time, so have a nice view all the way down to Old Jaffa. Surf is much higher that it was in May, too.


Saturday night dinner at Gordo's Beach Bar. Chicken escalope and steamed veggies. I ate at Gordo's several times back in May, and I figured they would probably be closed for the season along with all the other open-air beach cafes. Nope, they just put up temporary walls for the winter, invest in space heaters, and offer you a blanket if you are cold!

No comments: