I bought a very Maisie Dobbs* hat at a very Maisie Dobbs price. ($5.08 - Thank you Target clearance section!)
So then I needed a Maisie Dobbs haircut to go with my hat.
The red has toned down a little bit; the above picture was taken the morning after the dye job and I hadn't washed it yet. I am completely in love with the haircut though. I've been thinking about going short for a few months now. Initially I wanted to wait until after Red's wedding, so I could wear it up. Then I wimped out at my next appointment and just went with a trim. This time around, I was planning on just a trim again, until the day of the appointment. I spent lunch Googling around for pictures of short curly/wavy hair bobs, found this photo of the fabulous Maggie Gyllenhaal, and had Kristi chop over a year's worth of growth off hair that night. Love this so much more than any of the short cuts I've had before!
*Maisie Dobbs is the heroine of a series of mystery novels written by Jacqueline Winspear and set in 1930s London. You should check them out!
3 comments:
Very cute, both the hat and the haircut!
Thanks L!
Love the hat!
Happy Thinking Day to you. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Post a Comment