CONGRATULATIONS! To Merrow and C, who got engaged in Switzerland when we were in Europe last fall.
When I met up with them in Annecy, she held up her left hand and blinded me with the rock, then said "You're not allowed to say anything yet."
 |
| The happy couple on our last night in Paris. Note that Merrow is totally hiding her left hand in this picture. |
There is quite a story behind their engagement, but let's just say it involves: delayed and then cancelled flights, rebooking of both airline and train tickets, multiple international cell phone calls and texts, stress drinking by Merrow, C pulling out the "but I am going to propose, you HAVE to get me there" card, the Swiss Alps, and one "I just repacked my bag, no I do NOT have room to carry anything of yours" eyeroll.
They are getting married in August and I couldn't be happier for them!
(I'm trying to go back and add some more posts about my trip to France before I completely forget all the details.)
No comments:
Post a Comment