Estimated spending for Monday April 1 to Friday April 5
Monday - should be able to get away with nothing
Tuesday - gas fill-up ($50) and midweek groceries (milk, veggies, bread $15)
Wednesday - Wine Weds, gift card
Thursday - Bruins game: pregame drink ($8), food and drinks at the Garden ($30), parking ($6). I have credit on my CharlieCard, so no T tickets needed.
Friday - lunch out ($11)
Total for the week = $120
Bills scheduled:
Mortgage on the 5th and my check for my homeowners' association should clear this week.
And my weekly menu plan, just for fun:
Mon Lunch - can of soup with crackers
Mon Dinner - angel hair pasta with veggies and cheese
Tue L - leftover pasta
Tue D - green eggs and ham
Wed L - MOAR green eggs and ham
Wed D - wine Weds!
Thu L - ham sandwich
Thu D - at the B's game
Fri L - out, probably Chipotle
Fri D - frozen pizza
1 comment:
How did the rest of the month go? I rather enjoy your blog...wish you'd write more frequently. I'm selfish that way.
Post a Comment