In Which I Blather On Some More

Friday, May 13, 2011

On My Way

Here we go, next stop Israel! Well, next stop Newark, but next time I will be breathing fresh air will be Israel.

Currently waiting at the Manchvegas airport for my flight, which is slightly delayed. Luckily I have a 2 hr layover in Newark, so delayed connecting flight should not adversely affect the hop across the pond.

As usual, I was packing right up until the moment I left. One of these days, I will manage to be organized enough to pack ahead of time. And then the world will stop from the shock. I've been stressed and anxious and tired all week, but I knew I just needed to get to the airport and it would all be ok. And it was - of course, the glass of wine I had at the bar might have something to do with that! But by now, it is past the point of no return. Anything I forgot to bring I will either live without or will find in Israel. Anything I didn't get finished at the house before I left, will still be there when I get back. I still feel guilty about leaving the kitties for 3 weeks, but what can you do. Auntie Neighbor will take good care of them, and they'll actually be more spoiled with her than they are with me.

So. A few more deep breaths, and in about another 10 minutes I'll be boarding my short flight to Newark. See you all on the other side of the pond!

No comments: