- Enjoy tapas and sangria on Newbury St once again.
- Find a way to stay within the letter of the NH Fire Code regulations while giving a big "FU" to the neighbors who complained about the chiminea. I'm thinking lots of citronella candles, including a chiminea-shaped candle holder, and possibly a wood fire in a Weber grill is the way to go.
- Sit in the sun, reading trashy books and drinking wine. Because there can never be enough of that.
- Complete the laundry closet remodel.
- Run a 5k in August. Operative word is "run".
- MOOT. Ahem. Hanging with awesome ladies is always necessary.
- Pick a paint color for the bedroom and install beadboard/plate rail fixtures.
- Figure out if last summer's inappropriate actions are worth a revisit, and move on in an appropriate manner from there.
- Complete the 200 sit ups in 6 weeks and 100 push ups in 6 weeks programs.
- Hike at least 3 more of the White Mountain 4000 Footers list.
- Camp twice. And don't stress about the canoe trip.
- Yoga. Once a week. Really.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Things I Want To Do This Summer, 2011 Version
I was only partially successful with last year's list; let's see if I can do any better this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't have an official summer of 2011 list (though perhaps I should?), but trying yoga is definitely on the loose back-of-my-mind list for this year.
Post a Comment