I'm catching up on writing about my Israel trip, among other things that have been sitting in draft mode for a while, and as I've mentioned before, I like to have things in chronological order. And since this is my blog and it's primary purpose is to keep a journal for myself, I get to have my way! You may picture me sticking out my tongue and saying "nyah nyah nyah" now. Blame it on Only Child Syndrome.
So, if you are reading this on a blog reader, I apologize for the out-of-orderedness of the following (preceding? Guess it depends if you read newest first or oldest first) few posts.
If you're reading this top-down from the front page of my blog, here are direct links to the new "old" posts:
Israel By Numbers (May 29th, added June 24th)
3 Months, 1 Week, 5 Days - in which I ramble on about unemployment, depression, and my new job (April 25th, added June 26th)
And if you're reading this through a link from my Book of Face, then this really doesn't affect you!
No comments:
Post a Comment