I'm borrowing an idea from my friend, Craftosaurus, and creating an Ambitious To Do List for this weekend. Maybe this will keep me somewhat accountable for the next two days? Probably not, but let's try!
-Oh. Dear. God. Take the recycling to the transfer station.
-Scrub the bathroom.
-Figure out what is causing the upstairs toilet to leak, and fix it.
-Everything that was listed Tuesday regarding the laundry closet? Yeah, do that.
-Vacuum.
-Do something productive with the basement - put things away, or at least stack them neatly.
-Mail a belated b'day gift to Auntie L.
-Turn the house upside down looking for the round mirror.
-Turn the house back right side up.
-Recreate some photo shoot ideas and play around with the camera.
-Put together at least one section of the Israel trip photo book.
-Do something for the Pinterest Challenge.
-Cook real food.
-Go for a run.
2 comments:
Oh man, you've got some real fun ones, eh?
Thanks for the link, too! :)
No problem on the link! Though, I'm pretty sure you have more readers than I do.... :P
And fun yeah, including the damn recycling. I've been planning to do that for the last 3 weekends. Transfer station is open Tue-Sat 8-4. Not 4:30, as I originally thought, so when I showed up at 4:02 a couple weeks ago, I was SOL. But I HAVE to go this weekend, it's taking over the basement stairs!
Post a Comment