In Which I Blather On Some More

Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend Productivity - Somewhat Achieved

How did I do on my latest Ambitious To-Do List? Less than stellar. There was a significant lack of cleaning or exercising that went on at Chez Kate this weekend. I did manage to put away 3 half-unpacked suitcases and an over flowing laundry basket, and in doing so confirmed that I do, in fact, have a bedroom floor! Other than that, lots of projects half completed. Oh well, at least I didn't spend all Sunday sleeping like I did last week! Here's hoping I can cross off a few more of these during evenings this week.



-Once again, oh dear Lord, the recycling. Why does it always manage to take over the basement stairwell before I get to the Transfer Station?
-And once again, scrub the bathroom.
-And also, vacuum.
-Bring flowerpots with annuals and garden decorations in from outside before we get any more snow.
-Pull remains of veggies from garden beds. I got one of the two beds done, but ran out of daylight to finish the other one.
-Cat boxes. Ew, but necessary.
-Sand the bathroom cabinet doors and get at least a coat of primer on them.
-Hang the light in the laundry closet.
-Talk to handyman neighbor about installing shelf in bedroom.
-Update the random financial crap that is boring but needs to be updated.
-Including filing all my travel expense reports for work.
-Start working on my photos from the Israel trip so my book can be done by Christmas.
-Make at least 1 Christmas present. No pictures of it until after Christmas though! The recipient reads my blog occasionally.
-Go to the gym at least once and actually work out (not just shower because there is no power at home).
-Go for a looooong walk outside. Maybe even consider jogging for part of it!
-Dig out ski gear and winter clothes, swap out with summer shorts and tanktops in dresser.
-Drop the dry cleaning off.

No comments: