It's only Wednesday, but I have a lot going on in my non-existent free time. It's time for another ATDL! Let's see what I can get accomplished by Sunday night.
-Once again, oh dear Lord, the recycling. Why does it always manage to take over the basement stairwell before I get to the Transfer Station?
-And once again, scrub the bathroom.
-And also, vacuum.
Hmmmm, maybe I should have just copied my last ATDL.
-Bring flowerpots with annuals and garden decorations in from outside before we get any more snow.
-Pull remains of veggies from garden beds.
-Cat boxes. Ew, but necessary.
-Sand the bathroom cabinet doors and get at least a coat of primer on them.
-Hang the light in the laundry closet.
-Talk to handyman neighbor about installing shelf in bedroom.
-Update the random financial crap that is boring but needs to be updated.
-Including filing all my travel expense reports for work.
-Start working on my photos from the Israel trip so my book can be done by Christmas.
-Make at least 1 Christmas present.
-Go to the gym at least once and actually work out (not just shower because there is no power at home).
-Go for a looooong walk outside. Maybe even consider jogging for part of it!
-Dig out ski gear and winter clothes, swap out with summer shorts and tanktops in dresser.
-Drop the dry cleaning off.
3 comments:
I love that you're using the ATDL concept! :)
And man, you're not kidding around: that's *ambitious*!
Haha, I love that you gave me the idea of posting it online! I've often made long-ish to-do lists on paper, but posting it on the blog gives me a leeeetle bit more incentive to actually DO something instead of just thinking about doing something and instead sitting on the couch internetting all weekend. :)
I know, right? Marginally more accountability. If I felt any shame in reporting back with items left undone, I suppose it would be even more effective.
Post a Comment