One of the benefits of having a rather lengthy highway commute (and trust me, there's not many) is that I get to amuse myself with other people's vanity license plates. Here's a few of the better ones I've noticed. I think the Mini Cooper owners have the best sense of humor.
Paprika-colored Mini - PEPPAY
Silver/black two-toned Mini - VRM VRM
Bright red Chevy Aveo - SODACAN
Smart - DETHTRP
Some kind of sedan, in black - IT NINJA
Definitely a ninja, as he's so sneaky I don't remember what his car is!!
NH's conservation fund plates have a moose on the left-hand side, and we also allow some special characters on our plates. Ran across one personalized conservation plate that was &SQRL. I think we need more Rocky & Bullwinkle themed plates in the world.
My own license plate is an unremarkable, impossible to remember 7-digit number. I keep it programmed in my cell phone under 'License Plate' for when I have to give it out as I seriously cannot remember it. I've thought about getting a personalized plate before, but can't come up with anything that doesn't either make me look like an idiot or I won't get sick of in a few months' time.
1 comment:
I haven't seen any really great vanity plates during my commute. Some of the ones you've seen are great!
Post a Comment